The Speaking of Dogs Auction has now ended
See Below for Post-Auction Information
Thank you for your support
After the Auction:
- Winners will be contacted by a Speaking of Dogs Rescue volunteer. As you can appreciate with this many items, it could take a few days to contact everyone and make payment arrangements. We are aiming to notify everyone through email by November 18th. It would be greatly appreciated if you could reply to the email with your pick-up and payment preferences by November 22nd, however the 23rd is the deadline.
- No Winning Bids are final until you have been contacted by a Speaking of Dogs Volunteer after the end of the auction.
- After the auction our volunteers will be busy sorting the items to get them to the pick up locations. This will take a couple of weeks, so we ask that you please be patient.
- Our preference would be for you to pick up your items if possible. All items will be available for pick up in Toronto at the following locations:
- Scarborough (St. Clair and Warden)
- East York/Upper Beaches (Danforth and Woodbine)
- Toronto (High Park area)
- North Etobicoke (Kipling and Rexdale)
- If you cannot make arrangements to pick up items they can be sent at your expense. (Please note that some items may be too big, heavy, or awkward to mail.)
- Payment and pick-up/shipping arrangements must be made within 6 calendar days of winners being notified or the next highest bidder will be offered the item at their highest bid price. We would very much appreciate
- FULL payment is required at the time of, or prior to, pick-up.
- For people who opt for mail/shipping, we are unable to advise you in advance of the shipping cost.
- Items cannot be held for pick-up past December 9th unless agreed upon by us.
- Acceptable methods of payment include Cash, Visa or Mastercard, and Email Money Transfer.
- For credit card payments we will direct you to a secure web page
- The buyer is responsible for all associated transaction fees with a method of payment.
- There are NO Returns or Exchanges (unless something is broken or pieces are missing)
If you have questions about this, please email us at
All funds raised in this auction go to the quality care of the dogs we help.
Thank you, we couldn't do it without you!